Senior Devops Engineer
The DevOps engineer will manage and maintain large Kubernetes platform, CI CD processes, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and postgreSQL in the cloud.
- Experienced DevOps engineer who have experience in cloud environment: Google, Amazon and Azure.
- Experience in setting, managing and optimizing Kubernetes in the cloud.
- CI CD processes.
- Elastic search, PostgreSQL and Mongo DB.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Ability to learn and implement fast.
- Can do approach.
Excellent conditions for suitable
Python Data Engineer
We are looking for Big Data Engineer with experience developing against large databases in Python, writing ETL processes, analytics, database management and optimizing databases.
- At least two years of development experience in Python
- At least two years of development experience in front of large databases and query writing.
- Work with Amazon and Google Cloud Services
- Advantage S3, Big Query, Athena.
- Experience writing REST API and interfacing with external services.
- Independent work ability and staff.
- High-level professionalism.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Technological Leadership.
- Great service and human relations.
DBA big data\ Data engineer
An interesting and challenging position requires the DBA Big Data to work with large and complex Big Data platforms.
The role consists of :
- Big Data Platform Architecture.
- Data Modeling.
- ETL and Analytics Development.
- R&D and DevOps Support.
- Big Data Platform management.
- Responsibility for the production environments, DEV, QA.
- Working with technologies from the worlds of Big Data such as:
Hadoop, RedShift, Elasticsearch, Vertica. And in traditional RdBMS environment- Oraclle- MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Working in Cloud environments.
- Performance Tuning.
- Backup and Recovery.
- High Availability.
- 3 years experience as a Big Data DBA or Big Data Engineer.
- Experience in installing and managing Big Data Clusters.
- Experience in Data Modeling.
- Experience in developing ETL, Analytics processes in one of the languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience in Performance Tuning.
- Experience in the Linux environment and writing Shell Scripts.
- Linux Sys Admin Advantage.
- Amazon and Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Systemic view.
- Ability to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can lead topics independently.
- Desire and ability to learn new topics and master them quickly.