SeaData is a consulting and professional services company in the area of Big Data, Cloud Services and Open Source Databases.
We are a one stop shop delivering full data solutions from the design and architecture phase, to finding the right technology match. We optimize cost and sizing, installation and setup, elastic scale, development, performance tuning, high availability, backup and recovery and offer 24/7 support.
We are experts in the latest and greatest data technologies and find the best customized solutions according to each customer or project case. We primarily use open source technologies to reduce cost and utilize the most advanced technologies developed by leaders in the industry.
- We are experts with Linux, which is the most popular operating system – Ubuntu/Debian or Centos/RedHat distribution
- Open Source Databases – MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Commercial Databases – Oracle and SQL Server .
- NoSQL databases – Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Couchbase and MongoDB.
- Big Data Platforms – Hadoop, Google Big Query and Amazon Athena.
- Analytic Databases – Vertica, Exasol and Redshift.
- Streaming Platforms – Kafka , RabbitMQ and Amazon Kinesis
We are able to reduce your data services costs at the same time improve performance significantly.
We are migrating enterprise traditional databases such as Oracle and SQL server to free MySQL and PostgreSQL Databases.
In addition, transitioning Real Time, IOT and streaming applications based on traditional databases to much faster and free NoSQL databases. We convert huge data warehouses to Free Hadoop Platforms on commodity servers saving your business large sums of money each month.